Corning® PureCoat™ surfaces are a novel family of chemically-defined, animal-free cell culture surfaces designed to enhance cell performance. A proprietary thin-film coating technology produces a uniform, functionalized surface that provides a highly controlled environment for cell culture applications.
- Optimal Performance Surface technology enhances attachment, proliferation, and recovery post-thaw for a variety of cells with poor attachment properties – mainly primary cells, transfected cells, and fastidious cell lines in serum-free or serum-reduced conditions.
- Lot-to-Lot Consistency Both surfaces are highly consistent from lot-to-lot. They are quality control tested using an appropriate cell line.
- Delivering Choice Surface chemistries are available on a variety of cultureware for preparative cell culture and drug discovery assays.
- Store at room temperature - No special storage or handling required
- Stable for at least 18 months from date of manufacture
- Quality control tested using an appropriate cell line
- Sterilized to SAL 10⁻⁶ by gamma irradiation
- Noncytotoxic and nonpyrogenic
- Cultureware material is polystyrene suitable for cell culture