|StarGuard ® Sensitive, Nitrile Gloves, XS,Accelerator-free hand protection for sensitive skin
A strong, lightweight glove that provides dexterity and comfort during long periods of wear, and is also kind to your hands.
Recommended for use when:
- Concerns with glove contaminants interfering with experiments or sensitive products must be eliminated
- Working in wet conditions
- The everyday use of small instruments demands a dexterous, lightweight glove
- Users have concerns regarding hand health
- Gloves must be approved for food contact according to EU Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004
Low Dermatitis Potential glove
StarGuard ® Sensitive gloves have been clinically shown to reduce the incidence of the redness and itching associated with contact dermatitis. They carry the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) authorised claim for ‘Low Dermatitis Potential’. StarGuard ® Sensitive are extremely strong and comfortable, and an excellent choice for everyday use. You don’t have to be susceptible to allergies to appreciate the quality and comfort of these gloves!
Excellent grip in wet conditions
A reduced amount of surfactants used during the manufacture of StarGuard ® Sensitive results in an improved grip in wet conditions to rival that of latex gloves.