Thermo–Shaker TS-100C provides intensive mixing and temperature control of samples in microtest tubes or PCR plate. This model of Thermo–Shaker differs from TS-100 with a possibility of cooling samples down to +4°C. Features of TS-100C meet the highest expectations of users according to many parameters:
- Fast reaching of specified mixing speed and maintenance of equal amplitude of rotation throughout the Thermo–Shaker block;
- Stability of maintaining the preset temperature in a wide range throughout the Thermo–Shaker’s block surface;
- LCD display indicates preset and current values of temperature, speed and time of operation;
- Quiet motor operation, compact size, prolonged service life.
Functions of heating and mixing can be performed both simultaneously and independently.
There are five heating and cooling blocks available, including a block with a plastic lid for the PCR-plates. All blocks are mutually interchangeable and can be easily installed on Thermo–Shaker.
The instrument is applicable in:
- Genetic analysis — in extraction of DNA, RNA and further sample preparation;
- Biochemical study of enzymatic reactions and processes;
- Extraction of metabolites from cellular material.
- Temperature Calibration Function
With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ±6% of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of tubes from different manufacturers.
Temperature setting range: +4°C ... +100°C
Temperature control range: 15°C below ambient ... +100°C
Temperature setting resolution: 0.1°C
Temperature stability: ±0.1°C
Temperature accuracy at +37°C: ±0.5°C
Average heating speed from +25°C to +100°C: 5°C/min
Average cooling speed from +100°C to +25°C: 5°C/min
Average cooling speed from +25°C to +4°C: 1.8°C/min
Temperature uniformity over the block at +4°C: ±0.6°C
Temperature uniformity over the block at +37°C: ±0.1°C
Temperature uniformity over the block at +100°C: ±0.3°C
Temperature calibration coefficient range: 0.936...1.063 (± 0.063)
Speed control range: 250–1400 rpm
Digital time setting: 1 min–96 hrs (1 min increment)
Timer sound signal: +
Orbit: 2 mm
Display: LCD, 16 x 2 signs
Microprocessor controlled temperature, mixing speed and operation time: +
Maximum continuous operation time: 168 h
Overall dimensions (W×D×H): 220x240x90 mm
Weight: 3.7 kg
Input current/power consumption :12 V, 4.9 A / 60 W
External power supply: Input AC 100–240 V; 50/60 Hz; Output DC 12 V